Nowadays, no one doctor will be able to determine the presence of liver diseases by a person’s mood, since there are more obvious signs that signal problems with the work of this vital organ. The liver performs a huge number of functions, among which the main ones are cleansing the body of toxins, toxins and excess hormones, cholesterol synthesis and participation in metabolism. Therefore, it is extremely important to identify signs of liver disease development in a timely manner and start treating it before the disease has time to cause irreparable harm to health.
Here are the characteristic signals of the body about the violation of the liver:
– Pain in the right hypochondrium. It can be from moderate to intense (it is difficult to bend), give in the back or right shoulder;
– Yellowing of the sclera of the eyes and skin, tremor of the hands;
– Unpleasant sensations in the mouth: dryness, the appearance of a sour-bitter taste, nausea;
– “Liver palms”. The inner sides of the hands (sometimes the soles) become bright red. When pressed, they turn pale, then the red color is restored;
– Problems with sleep. It becomes anxious, intermittent, especially at one or three o’clock in the morning, insomnia often torments;
– The tongue becomes bright red, sometimes with a purple tinge, dry, edematous, smooth;
– The smell is sweet, reminiscent of the smell of fresh meat or liver, is felt when breathing and from the patient’s body;
– Constant thirst, which does not go away even after taking a sufficient amount of liquid;
– Damage to hair and nails. In men, the hair is thinning on the head, in women-more often under the armpits and in the pubic area;
– The nails become pale and dull, they may have grooves, white spots;
– Skin pigmentation. Spots usually appear on the side of the cheeks with a transition to the neck. The skin may darken in the armpits and on the hands;
– Dizziness, headache, tachycardia;
To avoid problems in the work of the liver, do not get angry, do not get annoyed for nothing. And if you find signs of a violation, do not ignore the SOS signals of the body-pass the examination. One of the most dangerous diseases is liver cancer, which is characterized by a gradual increase in symptoms. Among oncological diseases, it is on the 7th place in terms of prevalence. Liver cancer can be detected by causeless sudden weight loss and a feeling of heaviness under the right hypochondrium. They suffer from dull pains in this area, heartburn and thirst. When detecting the first symptoms of problems in the liver, you need, first of all, to review your diet. Exclude from the diet fatty meat, canned food, smoked meats, spicy dishes, alcohol, rich broths.
As well as spicy spices and vegetables: mustard, horseradish, garlic, radish, because they cause irritation of the walls of the gallbladder and, as a result, spasms.
There are more fruits, especially avocados, fresh and baked apples, raw and boiled beets, herbs and honey are especially useful for the liver. Drink fresh juices. The most useful spice for the liver is turmeric. Add a pinch of it to each dish. This will help to facilitate digestion, reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood, protect against the effects of toxic substances on the liver. Refuse to eat sweets, sugar also destroys the liver. To cleanse the liver of toxins, drink a glass of warm water with the addition of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice every day in the morning on an empty stomach.
The main role of the liver is to eliminate fat. This “indefatigable worker” is engaged in cleansing the body. If the liver for some reason begins to work intermittently, then there are symptoms similar to the signs of obesity: overweight, shortness of breath, vascular diseases. Therefore, extra pounds indicate not only an excess of the average daily caloric content of the diet, but also possible problems with the liver.